When I found this video recipe tutorial for air fryer broiled tomatoes stuffed with blue cheese and bacon by Paula Deen, on YouTube, I knew I had to make it. Paua uses heirloom tomatoes to make this delicious stuffed and broiled succulent delight. When I was a child I never appreciated tomatoes until we visited my grandpa who lived on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs Arkansas and tasted his delicious tomatoes. Grandpa had a lovely garden and the soil was so mineral-wealthy and fruitful from the lake, all his vegetables tasted so delicious. Grandpa’s heirloom tomatoes were the size of six or seven ordinary tomatoes.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Broiled Tomatoes:
- 1/2 sleeve od round buttery crackers (like Ritz, crushed)
- 1 ounce of blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1//4 green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 large heirloom tomato (cut in half, crossways)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In this video recipe tutorial for air fryer broiled tomatoes stuffed with blue cheese and bacon by Paula Deen, on YouTube, you will learn how to make a fast simple meal, I like to call a main course snack. You begin by slicing an heirloom tomato in half, crossways.
hen You cook at 350°F for 10 minutes in the air fryer.
This recipe is so delicious, I cognize my grampa would have loved it!
- 16 bildschöne Küsten-Wintergarten-Designs, die Sie lieben werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 21 April 2021
- Steinhaus von CHROFI in Tarro, Australien – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 April 2021
- 14 auffällige DIY Einmachglas-Lichtideen, die Sie an diesem Wochenende gerne basteln werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 April 2021