I recently found this three (3-yard) quilts video tutorial, by Jenny Doan and her two awesome crew members Misty and Natalie, on YouTube. These quilts are rally the ultimate scrap buster because they help obtain rid of extra fabric yardage because the quilts call for one, plus one, plus one, that is one yard of dark color, one yard of a medium color, and one yard of light color. All of these 3-yard quilts are super simple to make and are the great size to make a cast or a baby blanket and because of there size it isn’t a long project at all.
Materials For Three Yard Quilts:
- 1 yard of light-colored fabric
- 1 yard of medium-colored fabric
- 1 yard of dark-colored fabric
- A sewing machine
- A Pair of scissors
- A quilter’s ruler
- a rotary cutter
- A cutting mat
- An Iron
- An Ironing board
In this three (3-yard) quilts video tutorial, by Jenny Doan and her two awesome crew members Misty and Natalie, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these 3 quilts that all require only 3 yards of fabric.
There are three quilt pattern ideas in this video tutorial, and they are all excellent.
The small quilts in this video are all astonishing ideas and they look so cute when made. I really love all the block patterns and it is going to be a really difficult decision deciding which one to make.
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Almond Joy Pound Cake Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020