This keto pesto chicken casserole is great to have a lot of leftovers to meal prep. It’s a fast and simple low-carb recipe that has a lot of Mediterranean ingredients such as feta cheese, olives, and pesto. I’m not a large Mediterranean person, but this keto pesto chicken casserole replicates a lot of those Greek flavors. Diet Doctor’s tutorial on YouTube is so simple and it takes one minute to prepare all of this. However, the cooking process takes some time, but prepping everything is so fast and simple. This dish can be served with a side of leafy greens.
- 1½ lbs boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 5 tbsp red pesto or green pesto
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. pitted olives
- 5 oz. feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
First, preheat the oven at 400F. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter or oil in a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until golden brown.
Next, add the grilled chicken, feta cheese, garlic, and olives in a baking dish. Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl and pour over the chicken mixture. You can use a store-bought low-carb red or green pesto to mix or make your own. Continue to watch Diet Doctor tutorial on YouTube for the full cooking instructions.
In conclusion, this casserole dish is keto-friendly and a great dish if you’re on a diet. You can switch out the olives and cheese to something else too.
- How To Make Pumpkin Dinner Rolls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Rock Denim – How to Wear Denim – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020
- DIY Pallet 3-Tier Laundry Basket Holder – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020